How To - NBA
To properly bet on NBA games, you need to understand the nature of the game.
- Each game consists of 4 quarters.
- The NBA tournament hosts a multitude of games each season, with each time playin one time at home and then away.
- It is important to make a note of these simple points when researching data on each team: which team is performing better at home or away; what is the average scoring points at home or away; what is the performance by quarter (some teams may perform better at beginning of the games, while othe reams may perform better towards the end)
- Check the news to see if there are injuries for each team that would affect their game performance.
- In any injuries occur, check the player profile data and perfomance along with the substitution's data performance. Extract one data from the other to understand the handicap a team will suffer.
Given that you did your homework right, you can now make a pick in terms of who will win a game or even a quarter. These picks can be used at online sports betting operators to place a waget and win (that of course if your pick is succesfull).
Below we have gathered a list of news from the NBA tournament that you can read and research. News are updated continously from different sources:
NBA All-Star Game 2023: Location, schedule, rosters, voting, draft
From schedule to voting to draft, here's everything you need to know about the 2023 NBA All-Star Game in Salt Lake City.
LeBron's post-birthday hot streak does not make him MVP this season | What's Wright?
LeBron James is averaging 39 points since his 38th birthday in late December and 150 points away from breaking Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's all-time scoring record. With a historical run, does this raise the King's MVP case? Nick Wright explains why LeBron will not be an MVP candidate this season with the Los Angeles Lakers struggles, then shares his predictions, including Luka Dončić, Nikola Jokić and even Jayson Tatum.
Anthony Davis returns to Lakers lineup, post double-double in win vs. Spurs | UNDISPUTED
The Los Angeles Lakers got a 113-104 win over the San Antonio Spurs last night with Anthony Davis returning from his foot injury. AD scored 21 off the bench to go along with 12 rebounds. LeBron finished with 20 points, 9 rebounds and 11 assists. Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe react to Lakers win, Anthony Davis return & Rui Hachimura’s Lakers debut.
Steph Curry scores 34 Pts prior to being ejected in Warriors win vs. Grizzlies | UNDISPUTED
Steph Curry was ejected last night after throwing his mouthpiece after being frustrated with a three-point attempt from Jordan Poole that went long. With just over a minute left the Golden State Warriors were up two on the Memphis Grizzlies and held on to win 122-120 thanks to a Jordan Poole layup that left only a second left on the clock. Poole had some fun with Steph in the tunnel after tossing his mouthpiece against a wall before embracing Steph. Skip Bayless and Shannon Sharpe react.
'I have to fulfill this man's prophecy': Kobe is still inspiring Klay Thompson
Klay Thompson received motivation from Kobe Bryant that helped him through the toughest moment of his career. Three years after Bryant's death, it's still driving him.
When will LeBron pass Kareem? NBA all-time scoring tracker
LeBron James is on pace to break the NBA's all-time scoring record. Here's how far he is from passing Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.