How To - NBA
To properly bet on NBA games, you need to understand the nature of the game.
- Each game consists of 4 quarters.
- The NBA tournament hosts a multitude of games each season, with each time playin one time at home and then away.
- It is important to make a note of these simple points when researching data on each team: which team is performing better at home or away; what is the average scoring points at home or away; what is the performance by quarter (some teams may perform better at beginning of the games, while othe reams may perform better towards the end)
- Check the news to see if there are injuries for each team that would affect their game performance.
- In any injuries occur, check the player profile data and perfomance along with the substitution's data performance. Extract one data from the other to understand the handicap a team will suffer.
Given that you did your homework right, you can now make a pick in terms of who will win a game or even a quarter. These picks can be used at online sports betting operators to place a waget and win (that of course if your pick is succesfull).
Below we have gathered a list of news from the NBA tournament that you can read and research. News are updated continously from different sources:
AP Source: Pacers sign Justin Holiday to 1-year contract
A person familiar with the negotiations says free agent guard Justin Holiday has agreed to a one-year contract worth $4.8 million with the Indiana Pacers
Kings hire WNBA's Lindsey Harding as assistant coach
Kings hire former WNBA player Lindsey Harding as assistant on Luke Walton's staff
Raptors' Kyle Lowry has surgery on thumb injured in playoffs
Kyle Lowry has thumb surgery for injury he played through during Raptors' title run
T-wolves sign undrafted rookie Naz Reid to multiyear deal
Timberwolves sign undrafted rookie Naz Reid to multiyear contract, after strong summer showing
Is the new-look NBA now a battle for L.A. between the Lakers and Clippers?
Will the war between the Lakers and the Clippers be this season's standout NBA storyline?
Pistons claim F-C Christian Wood off waivers
The Detroit Pistons have claimed Christian Wood off waivers