How To - NBA
To properly bet on NBA games, you need to understand the nature of the game.
- Each game consists of 4 quarters.
- The NBA tournament hosts a multitude of games each season, with each time playin one time at home and then away.
- It is important to make a note of these simple points when researching data on each team: which team is performing better at home or away; what is the average scoring points at home or away; what is the performance by quarter (some teams may perform better at beginning of the games, while othe reams may perform better towards the end)
- Check the news to see if there are injuries for each team that would affect their game performance.
- In any injuries occur, check the player profile data and perfomance along with the substitution's data performance. Extract one data from the other to understand the handicap a team will suffer.
Given that you did your homework right, you can now make a pick in terms of who will win a game or even a quarter. These picks can be used at online sports betting operators to place a waget and win (that of course if your pick is succesfull).
Below we have gathered a list of news from the NBA tournament that you can read and research. News are updated continously from different sources:
Ben Simmons is a top five pivotal player this NBA season
FOX Sports NBA contributor Yaron Weitzman lists his top 5 most pivotal players for the upcoming 2021-22 NBA season and explains why Ben Simmons makes the list.
Mark Jackson explains today’s NBA players aren’t as smart I Club Shay Shay
Mark Jackson and Shannon Sharpe dicuss today's NBA: 'Today’s players are more athletic and skilled and more versatile, the one thing they are not is not as smart.'
Mark Jackson remembers his younger brother, AND1 legend, Escalade I Club Shay Shay
Mark Jackson pays tribute to his late brother, Troy 'Escalade' Jackson, member of the AND1 Mixtape tour who died at a young age.
Mark Jackson defends NBA players like Nick “Swaggy P” Young: “He’s not a bum, he’s an NBA talent” I Club Shay Shay
Mark Jackson and Shannon Sharpe discuss professional athletes who aren't at the peak of their sport, but can still play. 'I tell people all the time: every professional athlete has the ability to make every other professional athlete in that sport look foolish. respect everyone,' says Shannon.
Mark Jackson on how many points Michael Jordan would average today I Club Shay Shay
Mark Jackson tells Shannon Sharpe that Michael Jordan would average 40 a night in today’s NBA. 'Michael Jordan would average whatever he’d want to average. He could get 40 a night. I’m here telling you as a witness, he would average 40 a night.'
Mark Jackson: Steve Kerr is the ONE person that knows whether I can coach or not I Club Shay Shay
Mark Jackson addresses why he isn't currently an NBA head coach. He explains that Steve Kerr, who inherited his team (Golden State Warriors), is the one guy who truly knows whether Mark Jackson is a good NBA coach.