How To - NBA
To properly bet on NBA games, you need to understand the nature of the game.
- Each game consists of 4 quarters.
- The NBA tournament hosts a multitude of games each season, with each time playin one time at home and then away.
- It is important to make a note of these simple points when researching data on each team: which team is performing better at home or away; what is the average scoring points at home or away; what is the performance by quarter (some teams may perform better at beginning of the games, while othe reams may perform better towards the end)
- Check the news to see if there are injuries for each team that would affect their game performance.
- In any injuries occur, check the player profile data and perfomance along with the substitution's data performance. Extract one data from the other to understand the handicap a team will suffer.
Given that you did your homework right, you can now make a pick in terms of who will win a game or even a quarter. These picks can be used at online sports betting operators to place a waget and win (that of course if your pick is succesfull).
Below we have gathered a list of news from the NBA tournament that you can read and research. News are updated continously from different sources:
LeBron James and Luke Walton comment on Blazers player Jusuf Nurkic's horrifying injury
The Portland Trail Blazers suffered a massive blow on Monday night when center Jusuf Nurkic went down with a leg injury. Lakers coach Luke Walton and LeBron James spoke about the injury during Tuesday's practice.
Pelicans guard Jrue Holiday has season-ending surgery
The New Orleans Pelicans say guard Jrue Holiday has had surgery to repair a muscle in his abdomen and won't play again this season
On Basketball: Rest does help, but luck is essential
On Basketball: Getting rest is great, but Nurkic's injury is a reminder that luck is necessary as well
Celtics’ Kyrie Irving to rest against Cavs, his former team
Celtics' Kyrie Irving to skip game against former team and rest against Cavaliers
Denver plays Detroit, looks for 4th straight home win
Denver enters a matchup against Detroit after winning three home games in a row
Los Angeles plays Minnesota on 5-game win streak
Los Angeles aims to keep its 5-game win streak alive when the Clippers take on Minnesota